Dexter Mountain Estates is a unique opportunity to own exceptional land acreage in Vermont. If you are in search of an amazing building lot, executive home lot or realty development project then you should look into Dexter Mountain Estates in the beautiful Northeast Kingdom of Vermont.
ABOUT DEXTER MOUNTAIN ESTATES
- Location: Dexter Mountain Estates, cul de sac subdivision in Glover, Vermont – Northeast Kingdom.
- Deed: Warranty.
- Description: One-of-a-kind property with majestic 75 mile view spanning the Stowe area, along the Long Trail to Jay Peak and beyond into the Eastern Townships of Quebec.
- Amenities: Near golf, country clubs, lakes, ski areas (six family resorts): Jay Peak, Burke Mountain, Stowe, and three in Quebec: Bromont, Sutton, and Orford. Near shopping, Interstate 91 (three miles away – Quebec 20 minutes), fine dining, culture and hospitals. Enjoy the best of both worlds.
- Exposure: West, Northwest, North. Land is 75% open and gently sloping, 25% upper areas, open with soft and hardwoods.
- Type: Residential, recreational, horse, and agricultural.
- Protective Covenants: Yes.
- Building Lots: 12.0; 12.3; 12.4; 19.8 acres. Check availability.
- Electric: Underground primary power (Vermont Electric COOP) installed to each lot.
- Telephone: Underground (Verizon) installed to each lot.
- Septic: Septic design for up to 7-bedroom home per lot, approved by the State of Vermont. Permit can be amended.
- Easements: Power, telephone, spring.
- Roads: Private cul de sac, association, public, gravel.
- Distances: NYC Manhattan: 6 hrs, Hartford, CT 3.5 hrs, Springfield, MA 3 hrs, Boston, MA 3.5 hrs, Montreal, QUE, 2 hrs.
Dexter Mountain Estates is available for viewing at any time – no appointment is required. Read about our Vermont approved sub-division technical information, view our photo gallery, contact us or get directions. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to own exceptional land acreage in Vermont. If you are in search of an amazing building lot, executive home lot or realty development project then you should look into Dexter Mountain Estates in the beautiful Northeast Kingdom of Vermont.